||Library Board Trustee
||The taxpayers and residents of Harrison Township
- Attend and participate in all library board meetings.
- Read board meeting minutes and other materials distributed before the board meetings.
- Become informed about all phases of library operation.
- Serve on committees as assigned by board president.
- Township resident.
- Passion for the library, its mission, and a desire to provide the best possible library service for the community.
- Willingness to be a team player.
- Vision for the library’s future.
- Approximately two hours per month, with more time for necessary subcommittee work.
- This position includes board meetings scheduled for the third Monday of each month.
- This is a voluntary position without pay or benefits.
||Letter of interest and qualifications accepted from interested candidates.
||Candidate interviews begin.
||February 20, 2023
||Anticipated meeting start date.
||Submit a letter of interest with pertinent qualifications to:
Melissa Goins, Director
Harrison Township Library
38255 L’Anse Creuse Ste. A
Harrison Township, MI 48045